Website Visitor Privacy Notice
What data we hold
- If you fill in an enquiry or create a user profile on our site, we will also hold contact information for you.
Using Your Information
Managing our relationship with you
If you use our website to submit an enquiry, we will use your contact details to supply you with information regarding your enquiry and your data won’t be used following this.
If you create a user profile through our website, the contact information you provide will be used for administration purposes within existing business relationships.
The cookies collected when you visit our site are used to track which pages are being viewed by our website users. This information allows us to maximise user experience of the website.
Transfers of data
Your contact information will be made available for administration purposes online within existing business relationships between;
- NetDespatch Ltd to resellers
- A reseller to its members.
- A member to its clients.
- A super-user client to their users
- A Client User to enter job bookings or templates, or to request quotes.
Your data will not be made available to any third parties.
You have rights in respect of our processing of your personal data. The relevant rights are:
- Request a copy of your personal data and information about our processing of it.
- Request that we delete information on you if we do not need to hold it.
- Request that we correct any personal data that we hold on you.
- Request that we stop processing your data, for example for marketing purposes.
- Request that we move your data to another organisation’s IT system electronically.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please just contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing with a supervisory authority — in the UK that is the ICO whose details are here: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/postal-addresses/
If you want to talk to us about this, please email us on email@example.com.